Thursday 3 May 2007

Foundation of the Revolution

When the weather starts to heat up, my skin gets very upset.
I'm suddenly forcing it to endure thick moisturisers, heavy sunblocks, constant powderings to avoid the shinies and harsh scrubbings at night but still expecting it to look lovely and fresh.

It does not.

As much as I love my Stila tinted moisturiser, it still needs powder to set it and that's just one more layer I can do without at the moment. Well, I found a solution. Granted, I've been a bit slow on this one but now I'm here, I'm embracing the revolution and my new happy skin.

It's i.d. Bare Minerals.


A teeny pot of natural mineral powder foundation. Check.
Cute kabuki brush for swirling, tapping and dusting. Check.
Perfect coverage foundation that doesn't make my skin feel like crap. Check.

I can't get enough of it, seriously. The shade I have, fair, is perfect for my skintone and they have several other shades that would cover every possible skintone. You can layer up the coverage from something sheer and easy to really full, velvety perfection, it stays on all day and it feels great.

Everyone's jumping on the mineral make up bandwagon at the moment but really, if you're going to go for it, start with the best. I'm so in love.

The stockist details are 0870 850 6655, http://www.skin-health.co.uk/ i.d bareMinerals foundation costs just £24.00 and frankly, it's £24.00 well spent.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP