Friday 18 May 2007

NYC for less than a fiver?

Okay, apologies for the misleading title but I'm feeling minxish.
And hung over.
Again.
Sorry.

Which ties nicely into our item. When I'm hungover and there's naught but Winter Nights Fashions on QVC, I do love a spot of E! I mean, I know everyone loves Girls of the Playboy Mansion but if I'm not at my peak, I'll take anything - E! news, Tara Reid True Hollywood Story - anything. I managed to catch (ahem, like it was hard) E! News the other night and between the stories on Britney's wig and American Idol's latest losers they had a spot on NYC Cosmetics.

NYC actually managed to do this really amazing 'Old Hollywood' face on some ropey reality star for under $15 - wowsers. I can't quite manage that but I can offer you the new Smooth Skin Foundation.


They say: Enriched with vitamins A, C & E, the lightweight formula glides on smoothly, giving you ultimate coverage control, while the oil-free formula naturally absorbs shine without blocking pores. NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Makeup costs £3.99 and is available at Superdrug.

I say: The shades are all a little bit dark for me but you all know I'm a colourless freak so don't let that put you off. The texture was nice and it really really is a bargain. Go on, it's Friday, treat yourself...

I'm off to watch Girls Gone Wild.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP