Thursday 17 May 2007

Smells like summer

Because I can see a sliver of sunshine from my sad little desk, I'm inspired to tell you about a very beautiful perfume. I don't often write about scent as it's such a personal thing, I think it's a hard thing to recommend to someone but this baby is so pretty, I don't have any issues.


They say: Eclat d’Arpège Summer from Lanvin embodies the very essence of summertime energy. A joyful, bubbly fragrance of deliciously floral and fruity notes – captured in a bubble-bottle tinted blue like the sky in July

Inspired by a vintage poster, the sphere bottle is alive with bow ties in brilliant colours and adorned with brightly coloured ribbons. Attached to two chrome rings (symbolizing the harmony between Couture and Perfumes in the Lanvin House), a spray of brilliantly-coloured ribbons - a wink to the fashion world of Alber Elbaz - both ultra-feminine and full of vivacious joy… ready to be carried away by the romance of warm summer days and nights.

I say, oooh, so so so beautiful! Sort of like a haute couture light bulb... And very fresh, fruity and summery. I have a total obsession with perfume bottles and am often left sobbing when I love the bottle but the perfume smells like cat wee on me. Not the case here - bring on the loveliness.
And who doesn't want a touch of Lanvin in their life?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP