Tuesday 29 May 2007

What's in the Bag Abigail Segall?

Today's beautista of note, Abigail Segall, has a very cool collection of goodies - jealous? Me?
Never.
Well, a bit of the By Terry foundation...

What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?
Zoya nail varnish in Casey - I instantly feel glamorous and ready to face the world.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
Mascara all the way! The eyes are the window to the soul after all.

Of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
Dermalogica's MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque. It smells like a fruit bowl and makes my skin look amazing.

And in the bag...
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara
Dermalogica Solar Shield and Solar Defense Booster SPF30
By Terry Foundation in 2
Jane Iredale Disappear

I've got a total girl crush on this bag. How could I not be love with someone who lists sunblock in their make up bag? And by the end of this week, I will have tried the By Terry foundation - everyone's talking about it but can I get hold of it? Bugger me. Where do they sell that stuff!
I'm feeling a Harvey Nicks coming on...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP