Monday 21 May 2007

What's in the Bag Caroline Donnelly

I love me some MAC make up (Prunella eye pencil is THE BEST) so I am very excited to get a sneak peek into the make up bag of one of their Senior Make Up artists, Caroline Donnelly! Oooh, feel the MAC love...


What is your signature product and how does it make you feel?
My absolute favourite product is the Mineralize Skinfinish range in natural. I use these powders on everybody. Available in a range of neutral colours I use them to contour, or bronze or simply as a finishing powder for the face. We have even used them top to toe backstage at the shows.
I love this product as Mineralize Skinfinish doesn't look heavy, but rather makes the quality of the skin look improved and gives a softer appearance to the face, like wrapping the face in cashmere. Apart from in my professional make up kit, I also carry these products in my personal make up bag. Fab for adding a softer look to the face, creating cheekbones and hiding the effects of a late night!

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
I'm a big fan of bright lipstick I'd have to reach for the mirror and lipstick, just to check I'm not looking like the joker! My top favourites are MAC's Russian Red, Impassioned and Lady Danger . If I knew I was going to run into this beautiful boy however, I'd wear MAC Pro Long Wear lipstick in Lasting Lust - that's not going anywhere!

What product would you miss the most if it was sob - discontinued?
I'd miss the Mineralize Natural Skinfinish powders. Backstage, the disappearance of Face and Body for creating all over perfect skin would be devastating! MAC Moisture Cover Concealer would be greatly missed, I love using this on the face if the skin needs a little help in places. It's strong enough in coverage to do the job, but light enough in texture it never looks heavy.


It's always been so hard to choose a favourite product as there are so many fantastic products. From MAC Cream Colour Bases - the versatility and ease of use of this multi use product makes them such a valuable asset to a make up kit, to the fabulous Face and Body foundation which, as the name suggests is used to give perfect, healthy looking skin on the face and body.

Personally I love MAC's Studio fix Foundation to apply a quick easy coverage, Liqiud Last eyeliner in Point Black to stay put despite my watery eyes, Prep and Prime lash worn with Fibre Rich mascara to give full long lashes and I love Studio Moisture Cream to hydrate my oily yet dehydrated skin.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP