Tuesday 8 May 2007

What's in the Bag Laura Beckett?

Today's beauty goddess is the lovely Laura Beckett... hmm what goodies do you have in store for us Laura?


What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?
I recently discovered Avène bronzer. I love that I can get Mossyesque cheeky peaks with a mere sweep of chocolaty powderness. It makes me feel like a total diva so I always break into a massive pout. I would also not leave the house without mascara (it’s the perfect flirting tool) – I’m a big fan of Rimmel and Maybeline.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
Avène Couvrance foundation (in case I blush!!) Just one product? How mean – I’d have to cheat and slap on some Benefit Her Glossiness lip gloss too.

Of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
This has to be Klorane Dry Shampoo – it is such a major lifesaver when you haven’t got time to wash your hair and it smells yummy too.

I absolutely love Anais Anais perfume too – it’s one of those smells that makes me feel really happy.

Avène moisturisers are fabulous – especially if you have sensitive skin like me. They do a massive range but the one I love is Hydrance UV – my skin loves it and it has a SPF15 too.

Now come on Lindsey – guru of BeautyMecca – I wanna know what on earth’s in your bag, missus?

Well, (blush) since you ask... I'll be doing a top ten products for the first half of 2007 in June so let me know if there's anything you think should be included. The Klorane will totally be in there, I tried is recently and it's so much finer than any other dry shampoo I've ever tried and doesn't make your hair feel dry at all. Officially in the morning after the night before kit...

And just so we're clear, I'll see you all in the queue for that Avene moisturiser at lunch, yeah? How amazing is Laura's skin???
Jealous?
Yes.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP